Our Master Control Room is the technical heart of our facilities. From here we have connectivity via fibre circuits to the BT broadcast switching centre, and on to anywhere in the UK or world wide.
We co-ordinate between Studio 1, Studio 2 and the live positions on Abingdon Green and monitor all output from our MCR.
The multi-format VT and video server area is available for studio replay/record, line feeding, digital file recording and transfer, which is available from our servers and edit suites. We particularly specialise in providing live news contributions.
- Lines are available to and from BT Tower switching centre
- Live positions on Abingdon Green
- Live studio co-ordination
- IFB co-ordination through ISDNs and TBUs
- Multi format VTR area for playout and format conversion
- Video server playouts
- FTP capability
- Satellite Ka band